Long Sleeve Rash Guard - CITRUS
Our boy/girl long sleeve CITRUS rash guard is unlined for a lighter feel and designed to mix and match with anything in our NED range.
All our rash guards are UPF50+, which means 98.8% of the harmful rays are kept at bay. We have added a little zipper at the back for easy access too.
~ Unlined for a lighter feel and flat stitching for extra comfort
~ Quick to dry
~ Zipper at the back for no other reason than to make your life easier
~ Zipper garage (little housing on the pull tab of the zipper to stop it from rubbing against the skin)
MATERIALS: 80% Polyamide 20% Elastane
Kids come in different shape and sizes. Add to this, different growth stages, and you know that you will be playing size roulette. Therefore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help. We will be happy to advise on what will be the best fit for your child.
To give you some guidelines we have broken down the sizing in ages and suit measurements.
By Measurements in CM
|One Suit - Girls||1 yo||2 yo||3/4 yo||5/6 yo||7/8 yo|
|Hip width at legs||23||24||26||28|
|Rash Guards - Unisex||1 yo||2 yo||3/4 yo||5/6 yo||7/8 yo|
|Shorts - Boys||1 yo||2 yo||3/4 yo||5/6 yo||7/8 yo|
|Briefs - Girls||1 yo||2 yo||3/4 yo||5/6 yo||7/8 yo|
How we measured?
Size 2: 1.5 yrs till 3 yrs
Size 5/6: 4.5 yrs till 6.5 yrs
Size 7/8: 6.5 yrs till 8 yrs
We all need a bit of TLC (Tender Loving Care) and that includes your NED swimwear garment. How to make your stunning NED swimwear last and keep the Sun Protection intact? Simply follow these steps;
1. Rinse the swimwear with fresh water straight after use. Tip; throw your kids with swimwear in the shower - watering 2 plants with 1 hose.
2. Take your swimwear home but don't forget to take it out of the bag! They don't like non-ventilated spaces for a long time. Would you?
3. Give the swimwear another fresh water bath when you get home. Double Dipping, it's totally ok!
4. Don't wring the swimwear, instead roll it up in a towel to get rid of the excess water.
5. Let the swimwear dry on a flat surface in the shade. Isn't it ironic.
~ Do not machine wash
~ Do not iron
~ Do not bleach
Take care of this garment and it will take care of you!
Have just received the baby rashie but the yellow is a dull off coloured yellow, not very nice. And the size 1 is a very small sized one. Will return for a refund.