Base big base - Denim
The magic bag that fits anything and everything. Big Base is the largest bag in the range and is the perfect beach bag! It can fit multiple beach towels, beach toys, endless amount of snacks and yes even a child.
The Base bag collection is made from perforated jersey fabric backed with soft neoprene and sturdy handles that hold up under pressure. And the best thing, when it gets dirty just throw it in the washing machine. A must have essential for your beach days!
- Made from thick spongy neoprene and soft jersey fabric
- Long nylon strap for slinging over the shoulder
- Short nylon strap for carrying by hand
- New sturdy zip to keep all things contained
- Lightweight and durable
- 100% machine washable
Dimensions: W 80 / H 39 / D 35
Kids come in different shape and sizes. Add to this, different growth stages, and you know that you will be playing size roulette. Therefore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help. We will be happy to advise on what will be the best fit for your child.
To give you some guidelines we have broken down the sizing in ages and suit measurements.
By Measurements in CM
|One Suit - Girls||1 yo||2 yo||3/4 yo||5/6 yo||7/8 yo|
|Hip width at legs||23||24||26||28|
|Rash Guards - Unisex||1 yo||2 yo||3/4 yo||5/6 yo||7/8 yo|
|Shorts - Boys||1 yo||2 yo||3/4 yo||5/6 yo||7/8 yo|
|Briefs - Girls||1 yo||2 yo||3/4 yo||5/6 yo||7/8 yo|
How we measured?
Size 2: 1.5 yrs till 3 yrs
Size 5/6: 4.5 yrs till 6.5 yrs
Size 7/8: 6.5 yrs till 8 yrs
We all need a bit of TLC (Tender Loving Care) and that includes your NED swimwear garment. How to make your stunning NED swimwear last and keep the Sun Protection intact? Simply follow these steps;
1. Rinse the swimwear with fresh water straight after use. Tip; throw your kids with swimwear in the shower - watering 2 plants with 1 hose.
2. Take your swimwear home but don't forget to take it out of the bag! They don't like non-ventilated spaces for a long time. Would you?
3. Give the swimwear another fresh water bath when you get home. Double Dipping, it's totally ok!
4. Don't wring the swimwear, instead roll it up in a towel to get rid of the excess water.
5. Let the swimwear dry on a flat surface in the shade. Isn't it ironic.
~ Do not machine wash
~ Do not iron
~ Do not bleach
Take care of this garment and it will take care of you!